Train Simulators

A general forum about railways for all non - Greek friends. In this place you can use only English language.
Απάντηση
Άβαταρ μέλους
Apostolis Dim
Μηχανοδηγός
Μηχανοδηγός
Άρθρα: 0
Επικοινωνία:

29 Ιουν 2012, 21:19

Here we can write everything about Train Simulators.
"Πρωτοβουλία πολιτών για τη διάσωση και επαναλειτουργία της παλαιάς σιδηροδρομικής γραμμής Πλαταμώνα"
Ο ιστότοπος της Πρωτοβουλίας και το φυλλάδιο !
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
denkoul
Συνοδός
Συνοδός
Επικοινωνία:

04 Ιούλ 2013, 12:25

Trainz Railroad Simulator

Trainz is a payware train simulator and gives you the ability to create your own route.It's preatty much easy to learn the controlls and the tools and you can download a lot of things from the internet. You can visit the Trainz Simulator section, under Train Simulators section in the main forum menu of this site.

Visit http://www.auran.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to downlad the game or download the demo to see how it works!!!
Άβαταρ μέλους
1061-001
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

09 Σεπ 2019, 14:40

Dear All,

As I mentioned in the timetables topic I'm using train simulator since a time and I know the mainline Athens-Thessaloniki which I love in the simulator! I would like to thank all of the people who worked with it, it's one of my favourite routes. :-)

Nowadays I was trying to check the freek forum with google translate but I couldn't really understand all things. I would be interested in progress with this beautiful route.

1) After one update the catenary disappeared from the route. I understood with the help of google that it was meant to be like this by the authors to look like the old 90's route. My question to this topic is: Is there anybody who makes catenary for the Afidnes-TIthorea segment?

2) The other "missing" parts of the route are Afidnes-Athens and Domokos-Thessaloniki. Is there anybody working on those segments or the route is considered completed with the segments which can be downloaded? If anybody works on those parts can you provide some details about it?

I'm not writing these as a claim, rather as a search of information :-)

I like this route very much and I hope that the authors continue it like they did for years!

Thanks for the infos in advance!

Greetings,

Balazs
Άβαταρ μέλους
alsthom
Webmaster
Webmaster
Άρθρα: 8

12 Σεπ 2019, 09:07

Hello.
Wellcome to the forum.
My question to this topic is: Is there anybody who makes catenary for the Afidnes-TIthorea segment?
I don't use electricity becouse I am fan of 90's :mrgreen: .
But I know that a guy has made catenary for this route. You have to buy a french route first (something like that). I will try to find the greek topic and let you know.
Ηλίας
No alsthom...No Party!
Άβαταρ μέλους
1061-001
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.
Φύλακας Ι.Δ.

12 Σεπ 2019, 10:47

alsthom έγραψε:
12 Σεπ 2019, 09:07
Hello.
Wellcome to the forum.

I don't use electricity becouse I am fan of 90's :mrgreen: .
But I know that a guy has made catenary for this route. You have to buy a french route first (something like that). I will try to find the greek topic and let you know.
Dear Alsthom!

Thanks for welcoming! :-)

Normally I would love this route without electric wires but I like the railways of the former jugoslavia and they had plenty of electric locos, mostly made in license of ASEA. These locos are available on romanian sites and I have them. I would love to ride them on an authentic mediterranean route!
Of course the Bralos railpass will be dedicated to diesel power :mrgreen:

Thanks for asking it to me!

Greetings,
Balazs
Απάντηση